11.26.2010

What's my line again?:


Here at POWzine we like to sing...LOUD; and it ain't pretty! I'm talkin' 90s era Mariah-Carey-getting-a-squash-randomly-stuffed-in-between-her-butt-cheeks-without-knowing style. Since we're dumb as rocks (doesn't mean we can't make things good) we also always get the lyrics to our fave songs wrong. For example:



"Women on the train with the D cups"
Lemons on the chain with the V cuts

<

"High schooool! High schooool! I looooooooove high school giiiiirls!"
Art schooool! Art schoool! I loooooooooove art school giiiiirls!

Now...here's our question to you: What are some of your fave lyrical mishaps? We better hear some R Kelly jamz cuz if not you're just wasting our time.


Also, what do you guys want for XXXmas? I mean, its not like we're gonna get it for you, but maybe we'll draw you a pretty picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment